Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday





Well today is going to be rather different. My son is sick and has a Doc's appointment for the afternoon. I'll try and get some "normal" things done while he's laid out on the couch but I probably will be too busy taking care of him. Here is my "normal" list for Mondays.


Monday-Kitchen Day
  • sweep and mop floor
  • wipe down all counters and fixtures
  • clean out fridge
  • write out grocery list
  • take out trash
Daily Tasks-What I do to keep my house running
  • pick up laundry and run a load
  • make bed and help kiddo make his bed (today I'll do it for him)
  • swish and swipe bathroom (flylady habit)
  • vacuum if needed (which would be a no today)
  • do a tidy walk thru (picking up paper, clothes, books, etc. and putting them away)
Special Things for Today-
  • Doctor's appointment-1:15pm
  • Grocery Store run
So that is my Monday. It's usually more relaxed because the little munchin is at school but today is going to be interesting! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment