Thursday, November 5, 2009

What I do all day...


You see this happy house-cleaning lady? (Up top in case you missed it) Well that is not me. I try..really hard. I sure do. I have signed up for those massive Flylady.net spam mails where she tells you to put on your shoes, shine your sink, and make you bed every day. I have made lists, planners, calendars, and even put post-its on things, to remind myself that yes every morning I should get dressed and brush my teeth. I kid you not! I want so desperately to have a house (okay a trailer..as I am a mobile home park dwelling red-neck without the red neck) that is presentable and all that stuff. I like to imagine I'm the mom that is on top of it all! You know the one that is dressed to the nines with make up and jewelery, bringing the bestest HOME MADE pies to the bake sale, etc! Well I'm far from it!

I'm the one that shows up relatively on time, brings the store bought pie, the generic version of everything. I'm the Mom that really wants to volunteer to run the booth at the (fill in the blank) festival but can't because she only has one car and her husband works all day. I'm the mommy that the other mommy's like but don't really know. That's me!

No, I'm not upset about it. I mean it would be nice to be all rich and stuff but that isn't the hand I was dealt. I'm a stay-at-home Mother whose husband (who by the way I think is super hawt!) delivers pizza and works his booty off for us. I do my thing at home while the kid and the man are gone. I clean, do VERY light data entry from home, and generally try and make life easier for the man. I try and bring in a little bit of money here and there to help with bills. So that's my "job."

My hobbies...yup I'm gonna fill you in on those! I love to read. I have a book in my purse/hands almost all the time. I review books, like I said in my first post. I do that for fun. It's made my life so much more interesting! I don't go all out and write volumes for the reviews. I am pretty basic and straight forward. Basically, if I don't like it you'll know.

I play online games in my spare time. I'm not all hardcore about it, but it's something to pass the spare time I have. I'm currently trying to get into Guild Wars. For two reasons, it's kinda easier to play with my schedule, and it's free! The biggest problem I had with World of Warcraft was that as you level up you have to get into groups and they usually have schedules. I cannot play on a schedule (cuz then it would be a job, right?) Guild Wars can almost entirely be played solo. So yay for that! WoW is also kinda expensive so yeah..cheap is my path. Plus, when Husband comes home he wants to play his game, so my time is rather limited.


So that's me. I won't bore you with my favorite color (black) or my favorite food (sushi) or anything like that. I'll just ease you into being my buddy! You know you wanna get to know me!

...with that I'll leave you with a little bit of yummy...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment